- Inspired by music and dance…here at Bal de l’Europe – Gennetines, France. July 30, 2017
- Düdelsheim, Germany 1225 years old. July 3, 2017
- Colourful Singapore!! A stopover before the start of the Burgess and Allen European tour!! The mixture of cultures and their use of vibrant colours is a banquet for the eyes! June 27, 2017
- May Music Month-Levin 2017 May 25, 2017
- Just love opening up a new acrylic test pot…recently picked up lots of my favourite colours to play with. Another great way to get back into some arty creative fun! Happy I be!! April 29, 2017
Category Archives: Recycled
Was inspired by Wendy of latestartstudio to make a notebook. This one is made up of cardboard, an old curtain and material from a summer skirt. Thank you Wendy!
Using up some of those odds and ends collected, I up-cycled this plastic mirror from the 80’s. 🙂