An art workshop for those with who love flowers, colour and a desire to explore soft pastels.
Location – The Beautiful Horowhenua – Levin, New Zealand
Sunday 6th March 2022 – 10.00am – 3.00pm
Summer is here and with it all the beautiful colours of floral summer! I can’t help but be drawn to the bright spectrum of colours in my basket of soft pastels as I ponder what my art workshop attendees would enjoy at this time of the year. Some experience is helpful but not a necessity for this workshop as I will be taking you step by step through the process of creating a bright floral piece.
Techniques covered on the course:
- a little colour theory (nothing too heavy)
- blocking in and detail
I choose to tutor small groups so limit workshop numbers to 6-8 maximum. To register and confirm your place on this workshop please complete the contact form, or email me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me through my Facebook page: Gill Allen NZ Artist.
Placement on the course is secured upon receipt of the workshop fee – $95 (materials included). Should demand exceed workshop numbers a further workshop may be scheduled.
Participants please bring…
- Apron or old shirt
- latex gloves if you are sensitive
- your lunch (tea and coffee is provided)
- an open and explorative mind 🙂
Testimonials from past workshops facilitated by Gill…
- An awesome course with a can-do tutor!
- The course far exceeded expectations.
- There was far more information and practical work than expected.
- I thoroughly enjoyed this class and learnt heaps.
So looking forward to spending a fabulously creative day with you…!