Here are a few comments from my last course:
Did this course meet your expectations?
- An awesome course with a can-do tutor!
- Great variety!
- It was excellent!
- The course was designed to help everyone succeed.
- I accomplished what I set out to do.
- I didn’t know I could draw – I can now!
- The course far exceeded expectations.
- There was far more information and practical work than expected.
- Great into into lots of styles.
- Gill is awesome!
- I thoroughly enjoyed this class and learnt heaps.
The following workshops will be available during 2018 and will proceed once minimum numbers have been reached. To add your name to the distribution list please contact me with your details and preferred workshop – thank you.
Drawing for Absolute Beginners
Always wanted to learn to draw? Then this course is for you. Using step-by-step demonstrations and a variety of media we will produce a collection of finished pieces that will add to your portfolio of techniques and medium knowledge.
Building Creative Confidence
Using ink and acrylic we will prepare our support for transferring our still life image, use bold ink lines to lay down our composition and then enjoy the process of applying our bright and bold acrylic colours.
*New – Arty Parties!!
Would you like to entertain your guests with an evening of arty fun? Aimed at the complete beginner I will travel to your home with my suitcase of blingy delights and guide your party guests to produce a small glitzy gift to take home. A truly memorable evening. Contact me for further details.